Ottawa Ontario Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottawa Ontario Shops

I just had a shop install Proks and rejet my 2000 XP, but they will not tune it. I was wondering if anyone in the Ottawa area knows of a shop that will tune a SeaDoo with small mods properly. I don't really feel too confident doing it myself.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Ottawa Ontario Shops

You're better off finding someone local to help you do it yourself. No shop can tune your carbs for you - it must be done on the water. A shop can only give you a starting point for the adjustment needles. We do have article here on tuning the carbs - it's not too hard, and something you are going to NEED to know if you have started moding your engine.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

SBT, I have heard of quite a few shops doing on water tuning. I believe all of them were independent non dealer shops, however. I actually had one do my waveblaster a few years back when I had a Buckshot 46 I couldn't get to work right. Turned out that the welch plug(?) was leaking fuel and after they repaired that they could dial it in.

Comment

Yeah, if you can find a shop that actually takes it tot he water (almost unheard of in most areas) that'll work...but you still won't know how to do it :)
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X