X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 GTX Battery

Is there a recommended battery or a "best" battery to use on my 96 GTX

Re: 1996 GTX Battery

Just about any YB16CL-B size battery is as good as the next - until you go to a AGM battery for 2x the cost (and 2x the life). Just go to Wally World and pickup a $40 battery, go ride.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I totally disagree with the statement that all 16CLB's are equal. Champion, Wal Mart and a few other $35 batteries are no where near as good as a Genuine Yasua 16CLB.
      Bill O'Neal <br>
      WCM
      <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

They are all 2-3 year disposable batteries in my book. Yes some will have better qualitity plates to give you a few more months of life, but none are going to be long-lasting super batteries like a sealed. I would never spend $60 on a Yuasa brnad when I can get a Wally world for almost 1/2 that.

SO I'll re-phrase - In my opinions, all the wet cells are darned close to being the same. If you want a marked up step in quality, get an AGM battery (not just a 'sealed') for $90+.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Go on ebay and get optima battery they are spill proof anf last so far 4yrs it got both of them for 62 bucl includes frieght, if bid gets to high just find another one they are in there all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X