1990 do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 do

let me now if it can't be or not,my sky runs great.is a 1990 sea do sp,coffman's exaust sistem.and 56 mm red mikuni carb.and it run best with br7eb plugs.carb adjustment hight 0 low 2 1/4.but it wont start just by pressing the start button,i have to pull the aselerator half way then hit the start ,it will start,my Q is theres a adjusment to get it to this point to get it started only whith the start button.i'm not talking on the first time when engine is cold.but on a hot engine.

Re: 1990 do

56mm ? WOW!
    I think you mean 44mm carb.

If it is necessary to hold the throttle slightly open to start the ski, you may need to adjust your low speed adjuster inward a bit to cut down the amount of fuel when you want to start the motor. Opening the throttle lever only adds air, not fuel when starting.
    That carb should have a primer on it, so you can keep adjusting the low speed screw in until it starts to hesitate on takeoff. Once there, open the adjuster until it quits hesitating on take off.
    Bill O'Neal <br>
    WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Re: 1990 do

thanks Bill,i will try the adjusment,nex weekend,in the lake,about the carb zise ur rigth,it is a 44 mm.

Comment

Working...
      X