X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on a couple of specs..

hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can give me the following specs (for a 95 XP):

1) To test oil pump what should the output in ml be for a specified RPM and period of time?

2) What should i torque the 4 nuts that join the engine to the base plate to?

3) What should i torque the 2 bolts per rubber mount to (ie: the ones that connect the engine base plate to the hull?)

Thanks for helping.:emoticont

Re: Need info on a couple of specs..

Originally posted by Ozzie Seadoo
    (for a 95 XP):1) To test oil pump what should the output in ml be for a specified RPM and period of time?
    My manuals are in storage after the move, I'll post this later, unless someone else gets it first.

(for a 95 XP):2) What should i torque the 4 nuts that join the engine to the base plate to?

10mm studs....25-30 ft-lbs torque, be sure to use red loc-tite on them, as you can't readily reach them when the engine is installed!

(for a 95 XP):3) What should i torque the 2 bolts per rubber mount to (ie: the ones that connect the engine base plate to the hull?)

8mm bolts 13-17 ft-lbs, also use blue loc-tite to keep moisture and corrosion out! The same applies to the bolts from the base plate to the mounts.
    John Kubiak
    Powersports Technical Training Professional
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Sea-Doo Tech 13736
    PWC Tech since 1988 (22 years)
    PowerSports since 1976 (34 years)
    NEVER BUY TIRES AT A "BLOW-OUT" SALE
    Please do not use Private Messaging, use the forums.

Comment

Running the primed oil pump in reverse at 1500 rpm for 30 seconds with the lever opened to the full on position, it should pump out 1.24-1.51 ML from each port of the oil injector.
      Bill O'Neal <br>
      WCM
      <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Thanks for that guys-appreciatre the effort:emoticont

Comment

Working...
        X