Good Sea-Doo Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Sea-Doo Dealers

Can someone please recommend a Sea-Doo dealer with a good service department in Georgia or South Carolina, preferably around Savannah or Augusta? However, I am willing to drive since my jet ski has been in the shop since June and its still not running. Thanks for the help.

Re: Good Sea-Doo Dealers

What is wrong with it? I say buy some tools, ask some question then get ready to get your hands dirty.

Comment

Sorry I have not found a good PWC repair shop in the Mid South Carolina area. I have taken my PWC's to 5 different ones and not found one that I have been happy with. If you find one let me know, because If you dont find a good one you will waste ALOT OF MONEY & TIME!!!!!I can you a list PWC Shops to stay away from

Comment

call the wausau, wi number and ask for platinum dealers. Supposedly they are more highly trained.

As far as the not so good dealers, please list them here. No sense in others wasting time on those who don't know what they are doing.

I do much of my own work but when warranty work is required, it is back to the dealer.

Comment

How do you find the platinum dealers? I went to the sea-doo website, but didn't see a number and I searched the web too.

Comment

It will not be open officially for about two weeks, but Chapin Watersports LLC is opening a shop which is just off I-26 about 10 mi. west of Columbia, SC The mechanic that works there is excellent. They are not a new ski dealer and repair all types. They also buy, sell, rent and handle consignments.

You can contact them via email at rreynolds9@sc.rr.com if you want more info.

Comment

BRP Wausau - 715-842-8886

now, please out those lousy dealers for everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X