1990 sp problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 sp problems

alright, Originally i had a hose on the bottom of the engine come loose and my sp flooded up to the fuse box, i pulled the plugs checked for water in cylinders seemed okay, removed exhaust header and reinstalled hose, ski started up fine but either right away or a short time later it began back fireing through the carb at WOT, so i went ahead and changed the rotary valve case seal, oil pump seal and carb to case seal per the suggestion of my dealer, no fix, i then checked the fly wheel case for water or bad wiring (also per suggestions form dealer) still no fix. i have also changed a clogged oil filter and readjusted the carb and checked all grounds around battery.........so now ive been told it must be the seal that sections my engine in half horizantaly......any suggestions before i tear this motor apart?

Re: 1990 sp problems

As we (SBT) have acquired PWCToday, we will begin moving some sections over to that site for non-SBT Product Support.

Please register (if needed) over there and post any non-SBT Product Support discussion.

We appologize for any inconvenience.

http://www.pwctoday.com/index.php
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X