98 GTX RFI----787 RFI----Oil Pump Block Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 GTX RFI----787 RFI----Oil Pump Block Off

Maybe a dumb question but can I install an oil pump block off on an RFI without causing damage? I have always installed block offs on my ski's in the past ever since having an pump fail.

Also, any idea on when you guys will get a stock of 787 RFI engines? If you do not get any in would I send mine in and it then be rebuilt by you guys? That is if something ends up being wrong with it requiring rebuild.

Thanks,

Josh
    In this life if you are in search of happiness it will surely elude you, if you focus on the needs of others, family, and God happiness will find you.

Re: 98 GTX RFI----787 RFI----Oil Pump Block Off

If we are out of stock it just means we need your core first. Otherwise you can be put on the waiting list, however there is no time gurantee when we will be able to build up stock again, it all depends on demand. No you can not block off injected engines, the injectors do not meter oil.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Thank-you. Once I figure out the issue more thoroughly I will look into shipping the engine back. What timeframe should I expect if I sent an engine to you guys to rebuild?

Josh
      In this life if you are in search of happiness it will surely elude you, if you focus on the needs of others, family, and God happiness will find you.

Comment

We usually have them on the shelf. If it's low stock and core-first, it's within a few days of arrival.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X