This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can somebody help!!!!

Ok so I bought a 1999 gtx limited and in my first two weeks of owning it the following happens. The first time I take it out i get a cross the lake and it starts to feel slower than when i started and sluggish so i lift the seat and there is now about 4 inches of water in it. I'd only been on the water 5 mins. I take it back and just barely get back to the dock when it starts sucking water into the intake. Well thanks to all of yalls wonderfull helpful threads i found out that i was missing the bailer tubes in the pump. I thank you so much. So this weekend i take it out all day friday and it runs flawless. Saturday morning i take it back out at about 1000 and get back to the otherside of the lake and the temp guage says low temp 32F there was no way the water was that cold MAYBE 70 degrees well as im ideling back to shore the boat dies compleatly. No gauges no starting no beeps before or after just shuts off. The battery is good. All grounds are good. Fuses are fine. The ground that goes to the starter thats supposed to go bad is fine. When I buy pass the starter relay it does turn over so its not frozen. Thats about all i can think of any help would be apprecated. thanks alvin:emoticonw

Re: can somebody help!!!!

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X