spedster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spedster

any ideas to why me seadoo speedster twin 787 engine boat bogs down when going about 40 one engine dies and is then hard to start again and when started it will not idle but runs fine on max rpm carbs are brand new seadoo genuine parts also new petrol pumps compression is 155 in both cylinders could it be the roraty valve timing as this was set by the engine builders or the rave valves any input would be great also the engine was makeing a popping noise as if it was blowing from the plugs

Re: spedster

Do you have the oil injectors, or did you plug them up and just mix your fuel?

As for that popping sound...I have no idea what that could be....is the spark plug wire shorting out on the block or something?
    1997 Speedster (twin 720s)
    London, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Re: spedster

Originally posted by Craig_Canada
      Do you have the oil injectors, or did you plug them up and just mix your fuel?

As for that popping sound...I have no idea what that could be....is the spark plug wire shorting out on the block or something?
      craig thanks for reply yes the oil injection system is still connected the popping sound could be back fire as when i have to re start after its stalled i have to give it quite a bit revs thanks william

Comment

Working...
      X