1997 Seadoo Speedster Boat One Cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Seadoo Speedster Boat One Cylinder

On One Of My Boats Engines, A Seadoo 717, The Front Cylinder On Starboard Engine Is Dead. Compression On It Is 140 And The Back Cylinder Is 135. I Am Getting Fire To The Plug But It Looks Like It Is Not Getting Fuel To The Front Or At Least Not Much. The Rear Cylinder Seems Ok. We Took The Carb Off And Cleaned It And Put It Back On But No Difference. It Is Hard To Crank But It Will Run On The One Cylinder But Will Not Rev At All. While It Is Running You Can Pull The Front Plug Off And There Is No Change But Pulling The Rear Kills It, But Again I Have Fire And Compression. I Take The Plug Out And Spin It Over Hold Ing Hand Over The Hole And It Seems Dry.

Re: 1997 Seadoo Speedster Boat One Cylinder

If it's not getting fuel, then there is something wrong with the carb. Most likely needs an actual rebuild. Your N&S could be stuck shut, you could have a major tear or leak in the diaphragm etc.
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Working...
    X