1998 GTX RFI quick connect flush adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 GTX RFI quick connect flush adapter

I am trying to locate a 1998 GTX RFI quick connect flush adapter?

The Operators guide that came with my Seadoo states: Seadoo part number 295500473 for all models except SPX and GTS.

Well I ordered one.. and it doesn't fit? It is obviously not for this model.. so I searched the web but I am not finding anything?

Anybody know what I need?

Re: 1998 GTX RFI quick connect flush adapter

Uh nevermind... after further inspection. (sitting down on the ground behind the trailer with a drop light)

I realized that some previous owner (otherwise known as knucklehead) had installed some sort of quick disconnect.. and had broken the nipple off.

Thus when I just glanced at it... it appeared as though the before mentioned flush adapter would fit into the "hole". Removing the broken disconnect revealed the threaded water inlet pipe. duh!

So my bad!

Comment

The only thing worse than someone who does not know what he is doing is someone who thinks he knows what he is doing!

I will wave when I pass you at 70mph!

Maybe you should stop trying to rebuild that piece of junk and just buy a Honda! You can get a new 3-seater for $5100, 2-seater turbo for $5600

Comment

Really?? A honda?? Please.... His machine a piece of junk?? That's a little harsh don't you think?

I admire the man who wants to actually learn how to work on his machine, and not just rely upon a dealership to service his skis.
        Dan Solie -
        04 RXP (the "Instigator")
        94 xp (freestyle mods)
        95 xp (faster than the 94)
        JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Working...
        X