fed up. parting out XP 800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fed up. parting out XP 800

well guys i thank you for all your help, but i need to cut my losses.

i'm going to move on to bigger and better things. gonna focus on what i really want (challenger or sportster)

was a running ski until the mpem decided to do it's thing. i bought another mpem (complete front box) with key. the guy i bought it from (jetskiplanet) pretty much fvcked me, assured me the dess key matched... well now it needs the key programmed.

i've had nothing but headaches (literally) on this thing in the past few months, after having the confidence in this @$$ hole who i paid $300 for this front box (which i tested everything and it's good, but the key isn't programmed to it) i've given up. it's all psychological now.

no one wants to buy it complete as is, so here we go...

95 seadoo XP 800:

i've replaced the startery relay, battery, and repaired a burnt wiring harness.

i bought this jet ski thinking the mpem was bad when i first got it, because the lights on the gauge would stay on. now thats fixed, but the error message i'm getting is because the key isn't programmed.

i was going to give it another chance and buy the msd module, which woul eliminate the mpem and dess alltogether and asure everything would start right up, but i'm tired of taking $300 chances with this thing.

original motor, red hull, RARE.
    upgraded fuel lines, recent rebuilt carbs, new high temp exhaust clamp, new wear ring
    trim works, but gauge has condensation in it and is not readable
    good trailer, i just installed brand new lights that work flawlessly. tires have dry rot, but held up fine for 60+ miles at 80mph behind my truck on my way home.

also any help on where i should post this, or any other forums you think i could advertise on would be wonderful.

i will be back, with a running jet boat. well, it better run :)

Re: fed up. parting out XP 800

post it over on www.pwctoday.com
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

i registered but have to wait for a moderator to approve it. can you link this over there for me?

Comment

now on ebay complete for a penny

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=130275397230

Comment

Originally posted by Junk View Post
          Originally posted by Junk View Post
          i registered but have to wait for a moderator to approve it. can you link this over there for me?
          Shouldn't be long for you to be approved... The owners of SBT (this site) are also the owners of the other site.. Also, I don't want to direct traffic TO HERE. As this is supposed to be a SBT product assistance site, not general maintenance... I am not with SBT, but have free time, and like to type on a keyboard lol.
          Dan Solie -
          04 RXP (the "Instigator")
          94 xp (freestyle mods)
          95 xp (faster than the 94)
          JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

thanx. as for the auction:

ebay removed it EARLY this morning. fvckin a$s holes can't take a little honesty from a disgruntled seller. i think their $100 fee is straight up BVLLSHIT and i let em know in my decription. i got a "notice of removal" for that. then 2 minutes after that notice i got one for "circumvention" of fees. becuase i advertised it in the parts section as a ski with a title.
            fvckin pvssy a$s b!tches.

Comment

Working...
            X