2001 RX-DI High Temp alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 RX-DI High Temp alarm

I just bought a 2001 RX-DI and it has been sitting outside not running for about 3yrs. I put a new battery, gas and, oil and started up on flush kit and garden hose runs good on pressured water but when at lake doesn't suck water????? Is there an impellar or is a line clogged, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: 2001 RX-DI High Temp alarm

check the line thats runs to the pump force water out thru thr pump dirt dobber move in and block them up
    94 gtx, 96XP, 97XP,04 GTC SC,05 RXT & RXP

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky 1 View Post
      check the line thats runs to the pump force water out thru thr pump dirt dobber move in and block them up
      Thanks is that the line that comes in left hand side opposite the flush line, mine then crosses over to right side and goes into a "T".

Comment

you have two 5/8 hoses that run from the motor to the back flush both of them.

Comment

Yes, the one opposite of the flush. Disconnect it at the "T" and blow into the line that goes to the pump area. If you can blow freely, then it's further up the line. If it's clogged, some wd-40 followed by a good air compressor blast usually clears em out.

If it's further up the line, trace the lines off the "T" and disconnect from the motor connections. Repeat the blow trick on those lines..
          Dan Solie -
          04 RXP (the "Instigator")
          94 xp (freestyle mods)
          95 xp (faster than the 94)
          JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Checked the pump line and it is clear then turned hose around and blew water thru the hose going toward motor and water came out at back of ski but not on the left front side any ideas

Comment

chech to see if the port is pluged on the front

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky 1 View Post
                chech to see if the port is pluged on the front
                I'm going to try at lake......The line up front blows water on the flush port so it should work on the intake hose but I have alot of lines undone......Thanks for all the advice it's been a great help I'll let you know latr thois afternoon if we fixed it Thanks agian

Comment

u can unhook the small line on the pipe to see if it is circulating .

Comment

Working...
                  X