05 SeaDoo RXT SC 215

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 SeaDoo RXT SC 215

Riding this weekend the maintaince message starting flashing in the gauge cluster.. Bike runns great and we were asking it to work most of the day.. E temp normally around 100 when working... Bike is just coming up on 95 hours on the clock and we have only had it since 76 hours.. Otherwise it performes well and drinks a lot..

So what does maintance flashing on dash gauge cluster display mean and does it need reseting????

Re: 05 SeaDoo RXT SC 215

Its telling you its due for oil and filter change and a check up, the message will not go away until the dealer clears the message. Take it in and have the service done.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Service was already done before the the jet was launched.. It had the oil and filter changed,, plugs,, the fluid at jet pump,, hoses air duct and cablies checked at 83 hours.. It now has 96.5 as of last night when we went riding.. Again the bike ran flawless,, as I expected it would.. Light must be a maintance reminder,, a check engine light should come on if there is a problem with EFI operation system and a trouble code ??

Comment

put the key on and when maint. flashes, press the set button 5 times. This should give you an error code, followed by "end". Let us know what the error code it.

If there is no error code, and it goes straight to "end", then it is the maintenance reminder that the dealer forgot to reset during service.
        Dan Solie -
        04 RXP (the "Instigator")
        94 xp (freestyle mods)
        95 xp (faster than the 94)
        JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Working...
        X