oil injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil injection

hi,I have a 97 gsx Iam in the process of putting in a new moter,whats you alls opinion on removing the oil pump and going premix?also can I do this on this type of engine,does the rotary valve get oil thru some type of loop?thanks.

Re: oil injection

If the pump is working, leave it... If you don't trust the pump, you can buy the block off kit.

The best way to keep the bath oiled is to keep the oil tank and the bath lines hooked up to it.. Just block off the oil pump line (after you install the pump block off plate)
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

I didnt trust my pump after a water related failure, i went premix, i didnt use the blockoff plate just took the driver off the pump and bolted it back up and pluged all the lines. as far as for the rotary shaft i just left the lines hooked to it and left the tank in place and put some oil in it. premix is very safe also it is gonna cost you more, i chose knowing mine was getting oil and not worrying about pump failure, it will smoke a bit more on the bottom end but hey its a 2 stroke.

In the end its up to you, i just dont like breaking engines if i can take a mechanical failure option out, just my .02 on it.

Comment

that what i needed to know, thanks you all

Comment

Working...
        X