oil injection on 97 xp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil injection on 97 xp

just bought 97 xp in pieces, it is together now, except i put motor in and now can't find location of oil pump hose connection on motor

Re: oil injection on 97 xp

There are 3 large oil hoses, all come from the tank. The one with the filter connects directly to the oil pump, the other 2 go to either side of the motor for the rotary bath.
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

thanks for responding, and please forgive my ignorance of this subject, i am new to jet skis and oil injection. i have located and connected the crankcase supply and return fittings on either side of the motor, but i have been feeling all over what i believe to be the oil injection pump (a roundish case on front of the motor) and can't find the fitting for the hose with the filter. I really, really don't want to pull the motor again for this. can you narrow down the location of the fitting. thanks again for your help.

Comment

No problem.

Here is a pic. I highlighted (with yellow) where the oil line connects. Make sure you clamp it!!

Also, if you don't already have one.. A manual is very important.. www.seadoomanuals.net has them for FREE
        Attached Files
        Dan Solie -
        94 xp (freestyle mods)

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

thank you very much. i felt around that but it was turned in against the case so i didn't think it was a hose fitting. now i'll hope the carbs aren't gummed up. do you know if the carbs from an xp 800 will fit my 787 (or are they actually the same motor).

Comment

exact same motor....
            Dan Solie -
            94 xp (freestyle mods)

Comment

Working...
            X