It was river day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was river day!

Sorry I posted this in the wron g section at first. Thanks for you input!

Hi all! My name is Jason. I finished my 96 gsx up a few weeks ago, I got the ski used needing a crank kit in it. So I purchased an SBT crank assy for it. After mic'ing the crank my self, I found it to be a flawlessly rebuilt component. I got the wsm upper end kit, bored the cyl 1 mm. chamford all of the ports perfectly. I gave the exhaust side a recreational port. Clearenced my raves, milled the heads just enough to clean them. .010 max. I upd my mains 1 size and turned my low speeds to compensate for the k&N flame arrestor and installed. I spent most of the morning putting aournd, accellrating, a few high speed runs. Just to get it broken in. I have a extra qt of oil mixed with my 5 gallons of gas.

My Max rpm today was 6950. This was after about 45 minutes of riding. The Clynders are ported, along with the manifold,
    At about half throttle around 3800 rpms, i hear a burbling in the exhaust like maybe the low speed screws are a little to far open?

The is my first jetski rebuild p\by the way. I am very happy.

Thoughts, questions, concerns?

I just realized I posted this in the polaris forom and not the seadoo forum. Could a mod move it for me? Thank You So Much!

Thank you Guys!!!!!!!
Working...
X