Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 GTI Seadoo - Idles on it own - Accelerates (out of water using flush hose) fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 GTI Seadoo - Idles on it own - Accelerates (out of water using flush hose) fine

But when I put it in the water and get into open water and squeeze the accelerator (trying to get up to full speed) the boat accelerates up and then promptly quits. Restarting it and then squeeze the accelerator again and getting the same result. I didn't want to take it into a shop if it was something that I could fix. Replaced the plugs and got the same result. Take it back out of the water and we are back to idles fine and accelerates fine (out of the water only). I have heard of limp mode but didn't know if this is what has happened and if I have to take it in to get it out of Limp mode. Any suggestions?

Re: 2000 GTI Seadoo - Idles on it own - Accelerates (out of water using flush hose) f

Old gas? new gas? Any recent maintenance performed? When is the last time it ran well?
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Working...
    X