oil block off kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil block off kit

Im a little confused .On 2001 gtx 951 that i just received from I also got the oil block off kit.My oil pump in on the flywheel cover.When I remove the oil pump the to oil lines that are connected the the oil pump goes where?The pictured instructions shows a rotary valve cover.And where does the other cables likr thottle oil cable go.By the way the motor is not in the ski yet.If that makes a matter at all. Thanks Gary

Re: oil block off kit

Originally posted by gswillis View Post
    Im a little confused .On 2001 gtx 951 that i just received from I also got the oil block off kit.My oil pump in on the flywheel cover.When I remove the oil pump the to oil lines that are connected the the oil pump goes where?The pictured instructions shows a rotary valve cover.And where does the other cables likr thottle oil cable go.By the way the motor is not in the ski yet.If that makes a matter at all. Thanks Gary
    To: Gary
    I understand you have a 2001 GTX 951 SeaDoo motor, that you received from SBT, along with a oil block-off kit to go with. From the picture you described in your paragraph you got the wrong picture's
    or universal pictures for SeaDoo various oil injection systems that were used. Early version of SeaDoo motors the oil pump was mounted on the rotary valve cover. First off removal of the oil pump and oil injection lines and oil cable, that is mounted on the front of the Magneto housing. And install the block-off kit, with the gasket and seal materials supplied.
    Take small amount of Heat shrink, and shrink over the oil nipples on the intake to seal them off. Drain your oil tank either into the hull, drain thru drain plug and wash and flush out your hull. Or suck
    out the oil, with oil drain system. Now with your oil tank empty, do not remove it as it is part of your fuel tank support system. But you do need to fool the low oil alarm system.
    Both blue and blue/black wires. Short them together by stripping the shield back, twisting them together. This will make your low oil system think the oil tank is full all the time.
    Your oil mixture to gas I have found best 50:1. 1 pint of oil to 6 gallons of gas of fuel. Always put oil first and chase with fuel. This should get you heading in the right direction. Good Luck
    Frank
    JETSKIDOC LLC
    SeaDoo Master Tech.

Comment

Re: oil block off kit

Frank. Thank you so very much.Thats the best help Ive found yet.Thanks Again Gary

Comment

Working...
      X