Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155 - Where is the buzzer/beeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155 - Where is the buzzer/beeper?

Hello everyone, first time posting here. I have searched the forum and I can't find what I need. I have two identical 2011 Sea-Doo GTI 155 Limited models whose buzzers/beepers have quit working. Everything else is working fine. I would like to replace them, but no one seems to know where the buzzer is located. I have called 3 Sea-Doo dealerships and no one knows where they are. They just say "bring them in and we'll call the factory." I talked to the Sea-Doo factory customer service and they tell me to call a dealer.

I know the older models had them located in steering area, but I took it apart and there is no buzzer there. I own a Sea-Doo factory service manual and it mentions the buzzer several times but never says how to replace it or where it is. In looking at the part schematics there is no buzzer mentioned or shown.

This model has the complete multifunction electronic gauges, with analog speedometer and tachometer. I am afraid the buzzer is located somewhere behind that, but before i open it up, I wanted to ask some experts on the forum for some advice on where it might be.
    Thanks, for your help.

Re: 2011 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155 - Where is the buzzer/beeper?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	254247

Comment

Re: 2011 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155 - Where is the buzzer/beeper?

thanks to SBT-Tech 1 attachment, I see that it is in the information center, and if not working (or no B.U.D.S error codes) then most likely the whole info center must be replaced. I think I will just keep what I have, I know that replacing the information center would be expensive.

Comment

Working...
      X