How to replace Trigger Coil?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to replace Trigger Coil?????

I found why my ski had no spark , it was a broken trigger coil. How do I go about replacing it?? I noticed that the stator wires are also attached to the same plug. How do I get the wires out????
    Thanks Chris :D
    Factory Pipe Spec 2 <br />愛&D Rec Head<br />意ovi 44XR Carburetors<br />FLY Flame Arrestors<br />感rimer Kit/Premix (40/1)<br />愛+D Aquavein Intake <br />Galindo Grips<br />愛+D 85/88 mm Hydro-force Nozzle<br />惹olas XO (16.5/24) Impeller<br />媲each House Sponsons<br />廈ydro-Turf Mats<br />嫂WD Bow Spray Deflector<br />廉armin Etrex GPS (61.5 MPH)

Start by removing the front magneto cover and the two screws that hold the trigger onto the front cover, then the other two screws holding the wire clamp. Remove the orange plug in the center of the electrical connector ( hook it and it will pop out), then depress the retainer that holds the wire connectors inside of the plug and pull the wire out the back of the plug.
    Bill O'Neal WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

Thanks Bill it worked like a charm.
      later chris :D
      Factory Pipe Spec 2 <br />愛&D Rec Head<br />意ovi 44XR Carburetors<br />FLY Flame Arrestors<br />感rimer Kit/Premix (40/1)<br />愛+D Aquavein Intake <br />Galindo Grips<br />愛+D 85/88 mm Hydro-force Nozzle<br />惹olas XO (16.5/24) Impeller<br />媲each House Sponsons<br />廈ydro-Turf Mats<br />嫂WD Bow Spray Deflector<br />廉armin Etrex GPS (61.5 MPH)

Comment

Working...
      X