WHEN TO REMOVE OIL INJECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN TO REMOVE OIL INJECTION

I HAVE A 96XP AND IM GETTING A R&D PTO, HAVE A ROSSIER PIPE MILLED HEAD, AIR FILTERS AND RE JETTED CARBS, WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER IT THANKS

Depending on how many hours that pump has seen I would consider it now or replace the pump.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Are there any signs that the pump is on it's way out (keeping in mind that I've read most of the problems aren't actually pump failure) that someone with good tech skills could watch for, or is it just a time bomb.

I've noticed that I have a little of the 2-stroke oil on the motor itself, but I know it's getting oil at the moment because you can sure see it.

Wes

Comment

Ther eis no warning. If a pump fails, a filter clogs or a line falls off - it's toast.

Comment

now when i take the oil pump off and cover it with a plate can i just keep my oil tank in place cause it's still hooked up to the crank for oiling on the bottom thanks mike and what oil do u recommed for premix

Comment

Use the same Sea-Doo oil, and yes leave the tank.

Comment

Working...
            X