Not-so-important part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not-so-important part

Another season down and my 92 SP is still running strong!! She may not be the fastest thing out there, but she'll put up a fight.

I popped the seat up to change the plugs and noticed something. There's a hose that comes off the battery and runs into the back of the ski, I supposed it's to push out any battery acid that might overflow. However, the small once-white plastic piece that attaches the hose to the big black box against the back wall has snapped, so the hose dangles in the hull.

I could prob just pull the hose, and let whatever overflow there is get sucked up by the bilge pumps, but if anyone knows the name of this small plastic piece or where I could get another it'd be very appreciated. Thanks in advance! - Greazy Deigo

It doesn't vent fluid, it vents hydrogen gas, and you need to vent it outside the hull. Replace the fitting. Look it up at www.hlsm.com for the part # and get it from your dealer or order from Riva.

Comment

battery fumes= POOF get it fixed

Comment

Thanks guys, i was wondering what that hose was for to, attached and there will be no POOF here

Thanks again for that tip

Comment

Working...
        X