Solas/Skat Trak Impeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solas/Skat Trak Impeller

On my 99 XP would i feel ANY NOTICALBLE performance gain by changing my ipeller and getting a new Solas or whoever....what would be the benefits and dissadvantages....I cant take the word of a company off their site cause some are like BIG acceleration and HUGE acceleration and things like that.......like Big and Huge are pretty close but on some performance upgrades it's about $800 difference LOL....hmm...anyways I'm running off topic and any feedback would be great! thanks

Canada,
    Your XP is equipt with a well thought out impellor that, if your ski is not modified, will probably not benefit from swapping out the impellor.
    Now, if you invested $135 into an air filter/rejetting kit from WCM, and then exchanged your impellor for one of mine that was specially made to work with that kit, you would notice some pretty impressive gains in accelleration and another 1.5 mph top speed. Just swapping out the impellor will not do much, if anything, unless you want accelleration at the cost of some top speed. To build speed, you must increase the power and rpm of the motor. There are no "free lunches". Today's Sea Doo high performance personal watercraft come with very good stainless steel impellors that are very closely matched to the power of the ski.
    Bill O'Neal WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

If I will gain something out of this then I'm up for it..... I mean I dont race or nothing like that up here because not very many people are into that....but I just like to have some hard recreational fun. But what would that kit be worth send me an e-mail to backerman@accesscomm.ca and we will discuss this further if you wouldn't mind. Thanks,
      Brett

Comment

Canada,
        The kit costs $235 if we exchange impellors, plus shipping.

To order parts, Email me at watercraft@worldnet.att.net or call my shop 626 914 9509 M-F 9am to 4pm PST.
        You can also visit our website at www.watercraftmagic.com
        Bill O'Neal WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

Working...
        X