need urgent reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need urgent reply

just rang the shop they quoted me $88.60 per carby rebuild kit now that sound like a rip off and when i only need two diaphragm assemblys! but they dont sell it like that [img]/graemlins/angryfire.gif[/img] so what i have is both of my diaphragms have little holes thru them will this effect my ski in anyway? i know ill lose more fuel than normal but other than that im on a budget :(

We have rebuild kits for much less than that. You have no choice - do NOT run them with holes in the diaphrams unless you would like to rebuild your engine after you lean seize it.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

how much is a set of carb kits for a 97xp? For both carbs, whats the total pricing?
      96xper.

Comment

$70

Comment

not bad at all, does that include everything for a complete rebuild? I remember reading that there is one piece that is not in the kit and you have to order it separately. Am I correct, and if so, what is the part and how much is that?
          Thanks again,
          96xper.

Comment

And check the pop off pressures of both carbs. You may need some needle and seats too.

We rebuild carbs at our shop for $200.00 per set of 2, including 2 rebuild kits, 2 needles and seats and labor.

[ March 21, 2003, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Bill O'Neal ]
            Bill O'Neal WCM
            <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

The rebuild kits are complete and include more parts than even a Mikuni kit.

You will need new carb base gaskets, which are not part of ANY rebuild kit. We have them in our Intake Gasket kit or you can get them for a couple bucks at your dealer.

Comment

Working...
              X