Parts Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Suppliers

I have a '94 montego tigershark and developed a new problem this weekend, where the drive shaft goes to the impeller the bearings are gone and the housing for them is worn beyond repair, actually it is a very ugly situation. So the entire gate (?) (where the water enters to the impeller) has to be replaced the bearings that I believe were once there also. The big questions are how to remove and reinstall the impeller and I would asssume that the gate would installed with new marine grade silcon as a seal? I tried to loosen the impeller but I do believe I will need a cheater bar to say the least. Also is there any place other then the manufacture to obtain parts???

You're going to have trouble finding parts. I would send your pump arts to Dave at www.impros.com for repair. He can fix you up for less than 1/2 of new parts and increase performance at the same time. Yes, use silicone on the intake grate when reinstalling.

Comment

Is that the correct web site? I can seem to contact that site, thkls for the quick response

Comment

Works fine for me - must be on your end.

Comment

I got there finally must have been traffic, appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
          X