Low Compression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Compression

SBT to the rescue! check the prices on a SBT shortblock for your ski! Their prices are about what you would pay for a top end overhaul from most repair shops.
    John Kubiak
    Powersports Technical Training Professional
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Sea-Doo Tech 13736
    PWC Tech since 1988 (22 years)
    PowerSports since 1976 (34 years)
    NEVER BUY TIRES AT A "BLOW-OUT" SALE
    Please do not use Private Messaging, use the forums.

To rebuild or buy a remanufactor engine? I have 90psi in the front &125psi in the rear, I know not a thing about which is cheaper, top end kit,plus labor or new motor. It is a used 95 Barrracuda, any help would be nice, I think remanufactor, freinds say top end.

Comment

What do you mean buy short block. I know that with a car motor, a short block comes with the heads, but that is where my issue is right.

Comment

Our engines are actualy a shortblock+head. Cases, crank, cylinders, heads, head covers and all the internals.

Comment

What about the top -end kit, 60-501, we may sell this one after this summer for a newer ski.

Comment

A top-end kit + labor and all the other parts you'll need will be darn close to the price of a shortblock, but we certianly sell both options.

Comment

Thanks for the infor, my son-in law said it my be cheaper this way. I like the whole motor myself, do to not knowing anything about it, hours issuses from the past, etc. Thanks for all the help.
              P.S. I really like your site, with all the info SBT has to offer. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X