1997 montego owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 montego owners

Hi Guys, Are the montegos very stable for two riders? (ie beginners). Is it more stable then the 770 daytonas?
    tanks russ

Most of the Daytona's and Montego's share a simalar hull from 94'-96' after that the TS640 and TS770/1000 used the same hull. The Daytona's are a better choice for 2 up riding because of the added power and the power trim system. You can adjust for weight and water conditions. Both offer a dry and stable ride ,even while running at low speeds with a good range due to the large fuel tank.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

I was thinking that the montego is more of a scaled down version of the monty carlo, higher foot wells and more stability. Two adults on my daytonas can nearly get the water to the seat when climbing on, and no chance of climbing back on once falling off.

Comment

I think the 2 seat montego will handel a lot like the daytona as far a weight carying. When the Mfg. says it is a two seater they are saying it is ment for one and when they say 3 seater it is ment for 2. Most 2 seater's from any brand don't seam to handel 2 up riding well, a lot of porposing and unstable when stoped. The Tigersharks are the best at this and will offer the most comfortable ride. Power trim is a great bonus for riding 2-up on any one.
        Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Working...
        X