95 Baracuda water hose ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Baracuda water hose ?

New motor, after break in noticed pipe was extremly hot. Oder new rubber part from pipe to waterbox and part to pau both pipes together. Just trying to make sure I have the hoses routed the right way. Does anyone have a pic. I have two that go to front side of the pipe and not sure if there right, because somehow 3 of the screws that mount the pipe to exhust man. blew/vibed off. Should these have some tread locker on them also. Thanks

I use blue on the exhaust bolts but sometimes you need green. Make sure all the rubber dampeners are in good shape and not allowing the pipe to move around a lot.

The two water outlets on the front of the pipe go like this.

one on the front goes to the pump in and the rear of the red pipe.

one towards the rear goes to the thew hull fitting and the thermostat housing.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Thanks.
      Here's my lay out. This will start at the back by the water sep. hose than T's. Left side of T the hose runs to plug on pipe right above manifold, T's there and goes to front plug on pipe right hand side.

Rightside of T from water sep. runs into lower left side block.

Them. House hoses- small runs back to manifold.
      Large hose T's into back plug and runs out of ski on leftside.

Does this sound right.

[ June 30, 2003, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: JHisaw ]

Comment

Thats right. A lot of times the fitting that is on the front of the red pipe will get clogged. The one to the rear and will cause the pipe to overheat. You have to take the pipe off and unsrew the fitting and clear it. It is jetted for proper water flow so don't drill it out.
        Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure before anything may happen.

Comment

Working...
          X