wiring questain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring questain

hey guys i got the motor back together in the hull today... still mounting cooling lines and stuff, and i have noticed that their are two orange connectors comming from the engine which one connects to what orange one? i dont wana screw anything in the brain up.. please help thanks cody

Re: wiring questain

Ok. No Info. What Ski Do You Have? What Year?
    WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

The only orange wire on a 95' Daytona is the one that connects the CDI to the ignition coil.

The magneto has two yellow/red wires with big white connectors that connect to the regulator rectifier. It does not matter what order they go on.
      Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

thanks guys... sorry i do have a 95 daytona... correct the yellow and red wire both go to the regulator... i dont have the exhaust bushings for the ski i made up somehomeade ones.... does the exhaust pipe the expansion chamber go underneath the bead pan? man this is a pain in the butt!! thanks cody

Comment

No on top of the pan. Follow this when putting on a pipe.

Put the exhaust manifold on first with new gaskets and blue locktite. Put the lowwer pipe into position use blue or green locktite but dont tighten all the way. Put the top of the pipe on with new gaskets and blue locktite and gasket sealent on the manifold. Now after torking the pipe/manifold bolts down allign and shim the lowwer pipe so there is no stress on the pipe when you tighten the bolts witht he ruber coupler connecting the two pipe makeing sure it is straight. Now put on the front brackets on the pipe that were part of an upgrade kit that was released after the ski's were in the field a while.

Comment

i had the bed pan in backwards.... i didnt take it apart so i guessed and guessed wrong... thanks for the better procedure i have been using blue loctite on everything... i learned that the hardway o nthe kawasaki i have i didnt loctite the stator down and that lasted about 20mins when i was on the water before vibrating off...

Comment

what is the upgrade kit consist of ? idk if i have it already... this thing is causing me a headache and a half right now. thanks for everything

Comment

Basicly it had two brackets that came from the front mag cover up to the exhaust pipe to hold it more secure.

Comment

Here is a picture they added part #33

http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/Parts/WATERCRAFT/1995/1995DAYTONA(95DTA-W-1995)/ENGINEANDRELATEDPARTS.htm

Comment

i have two brackets for the exhaust

Comment

Working...
                    X