Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigershark 640 95 Model Carb

Greetings,
    First off let me say, I am once again back with this wonderful group of people. You have been the best with all my questions.

One more thing, I am not mechanically inclined. So please use simple terms..lol

Ok I am have a new engine (SBT) in my craft. Also rebuilt the carb. When I start off the ski just seems to bog for a few seconds and then picks right up and runs like a scalded ape. When I put someone on there with me<--a few extra cheeseburgers) it does not want to get on top of the water. It just seems to really bog down. Seems to me it is not getting enough speed or rpm's to kick in the high speed jet.

The carb I got only has one screw on the side and one in the back. Which one do I need to start my adjustment with first?

Also do these things usually use a extreme amount of gas. Like 4 gallon a hour? Or is my carb giving it to much gas?

Thanks
    Troy

Re: Tigershark 640 95 Model Carb

Follow the carb rebuild section on this site first to check your carb rebuild. Make sure to check the pop off.
    You should be able to set them stock and have good performance if the are working properly. If they are not then it normaly is an internal problem with the carbs.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Re: Tigershark 640 95 Model Carb

If You Are Riding Hard 4 Gallons An Hr Is Not Bad.
      WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

Working...
      X