just for kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for kicks

I have a 95 daytona 640. What would be the posibilities of putting a 770 engine in place of the 640.......if its possible, would that be more feasible that hopp'in up the 640 engine. Has NE1 every done this, any input would be appreciated. My SBT 640 engine gave me excellent first year running, and I hope more to come......Will be back when I need another engine. Rebuilding other peoples old junk crafts is a great hobby. I had a 92 yamaha 650 & double trailer GIVE TO ME....FREE.....needs a standard top end kit wich SBT doesn't stock (only oversize, I check here first) and the trailer is in great shape. I love riding, and I buy most parts here.....though I just started this hobby.

I turned my friend on to this site and he just received his 1200 yamaha engine
    from you'all, and put it in today......smoke test soon to come.

think I'll put a thread on were we like to ride in the foroms......

Thanks SBT

Re: just for kicks

Nothing is shared between the two, nor is there any real hop up support for Tigershark. Enjoy it stock or buy a newer ski.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: just for kicks

If you really want a screaming 640 set up, www.groupk.com Go to the Tigershark section. Lots of options.

Comment

Working...
      X