93' TS Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93' TS Help!

I have gone through most of the stuff here and tried several things to no avail. I cannot get my Tigershark to start, it will crank over, the shaft turns but will not start. Its getting gas, getting spark, its has been primed...but no love! Can someone please help, thanks.

Ron -

Re: 93' TS Help!

What about compression?
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

If it has at least 140 in each cylinder, and you are SURE it has good spark, it must be your carbs, bottom line.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

The one thing I have not checked yet is the compression, have to borrow a tester from the local Autozone. Does a rebuild kit for the carbs come with reeds? My brother was telling me something about the reeds in his Jet Boat having to be replaced because it would not start. Are there any specific instructions on how to flush this ski online anywhere, I have the A5000? flush adapter and have not a clue where it goes, the port on the left hand side does not have threads to accept the fitting that I can see unless I have to unscrew something. One last thing, after reading some of the horror stories on here I'm thinking about going premix, SBT sells a oil block kit for my ski? Thanks guys

Ron -

Comment

Reeds have nothing to do with carbs or rebuilding them. If you have damaged reeds replace them all. Read the tech article on flushing and watch the video. Yes that's where your flush kit goes. Yes we have block off kits for $15. Everything is in the online store.
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Yea...I got my TS to start, just a shot of quick start and it fires right up. It will not stay running however as it seems like that carb is not giving it gas. Pull the throttle and nothing, bone dry. Does this thing have a fuel pump?

Ron -

Comment

Read the tech articles and I will rebuild the carb tonight...thanks for the great site.

Ron -

Comment

Working...
              X