93 tigershark parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 tigershark parts

does anyone have any used tigershark parts.
    any modifications i should know about.
    krammer

Re: 93 tigershark parts

I have a stock intake grate, brand new.

Comment

I have a lot what do you need?
      Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

I would like to do some modifications to the skis such as ride plate and intake grateand sponons. is there any other mods I should do. I think one of them needs to have the drive shaft rebuilt. I haven't looked at it yet. Also would you advise getting the manual for it. I have one manual but it is very vague.
        Thanks for your help Maura

Comment

Yes, you need to keep a good eye on the driveshaft the pillow block bearing will sieze if it is not aligned perfectly. Make sure you get a manual to do this job.

As far as hop-ups your not going to have much luck. The intake grate is different part than later models. You could add sponsond from a later year montego but it won't do much to help.

Yust ride them the way they are and have fun. Not worth spending a lot for nothing. They are fun to do 360's ect. but not very good in rough water like an old waverunner.

Comment

I have a set of 93 sponsons made by Arctic Cat if you are interested. They are a bit smaller than other years style and were designed to help keep the hull tracking straight.

Comment

They worked ok for the barracuda but not that great on the larger hulls.

Get like the 98' TS640 ones and they will work better.

Comment

Working...
              X