jet settings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet settings.

would like to know which side the high speed jet is on. also, took the carbs apart and cleaned them real good, but it still does not want to run good under a load. 93 tigershark. also what is pop off preasure?

Re: jet settings.

not running under a load. Sounds like you're not getting fuel, not that it's a pop-off question if you ran good last year. Either fuel pump not working, or fuel lines restricted/problem.

My ski used to do this, had to rebuild the carbs. Cleaning them isn't good enough, the diaghragms get stiff.

Comment

one turn out on both for a start but rebuild the carb first and clean the fuel tank. I think most beople should do this every couple of years you would be surprized on how much junk is in the fuel you buy.
      Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

thanks for the replies. tanks have been cleaned and fuel lines, filters have been replaced. still not sure what pop off preasure is, or what it does, can someone explain this? let me explain what i did. i hooked a water hose to the hose by the steering nozzle so i could run the ski without over heating it. it ran fine when i did not use this set-up. had it idleing good and had good throttle response. when i turned the water on and tried to start it, it started really hard and ran like crap. maybe to much water preasure? if this is wrong, how can i run out of water without overheating?

Comment

Never have the water on if the engine is not running. And turn the water off before you turn the engine off.

Yes that will make it hard to start.
          Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Working...
          X