SBT Shipping - Fed Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Shipping - Fed Ex

I have to admit I was surprised by your guys' shipping rates to Canada.

I called the other day to place an order for 3 carb rebuild kits and an oil block off kit and was quoted an outrageous $70 USD to ship them to Canada.

I had to source them out elsewhere as a result. Truly there must be a better way to ship than that.

Re: SBT Shipping - Fed Ex

I feel the same way. I needed a block off kit, man that can fit in a standard letter, and shipping was 35$ or so..... **** I wish we had more ski shops up here. Where did u get your blockoff plate from??? I still need one.

Comment

I'ts not SBT's rates it is Fed-X's.
      Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Sorry, rates to CA really suck, unless you take the cheap, non-trackable routes - which we have tried in the past and will not do again. I agree, it's too bad you guys don't have more reasonable parts sources up there, but we can't change the ship rates that we get charged :(
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

get a friend that lives in the U.S. right by the boarder;)

Comment

I have not found a source for the block off kit yet just the reuild kits. I could probably make one but I have no iea what ones look like and what is needed.

I have thought of the border thing (its about an hour away) but it was just easier to go elsewhere and have it shipped to the door.

I realize it is Fed Ex not SBT and imagine Fed Ex is used for convenience due to the number of orders SBT ships out every day. However, with USPS and the fastest shipping service possible with insurance and tracking number it only ran me $16 and that is for 2-3 days delivery.

If anyone knows info about the oil block off kit while I have the intakes off I would live to hear from ya!!

Comment

Working...
            X