Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 770 TS -98 exhaust problems ?

I have a Tigershark 770 TS -98
    The hose from expansion camber that goes to the resonator is broken about every 20min of riding. There is no resonator on my jetski, dont ask why. The hose from expansion chamber goes directly to the water filled alloy muffler. Why is there no resonator on my jetski ? Has the last owner tried to trim the jetski or went it broken and costs to much ? I have opened the alloy muffler but everything seems to be ok. If the hose dosent broke it leaks from the hoses gasket or clamp. The jetski loses all of its power when the hose leaks but when you open the saddle while riding it works nice.

Im from Finland so excuse my french. :emoticonc

Re: 770 TS -98 exhaust problems ?

That normaly breaks from lack of water getting into the exhaust and overheats the pipe.

You can use a hose from the 96' model ski's that goes from the pipe down to the water box and get rid of the resonator. It is just there to help quiet it down.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Re: 770 TS -98 exhaust problems ?

Why dont the exhaust get the proper amount of water ?
      It seems that the 0610-321 (smaller at the beginning) hose fits better than 0610-270 ?

:emoticonc
      Last edited by mikkou; 07-13-2005, 03:31 PM. Reason: A whole night searching for info so. . ..

Comment

Working...
      X