95 Tigershark Montego decals wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Tigershark Montego decals wanted

:emoticonw Hi all, I just rode some almost 5 foot waves in Lake Erie the other day and what a blast :emoticont I was airborne as much as possible. I have been looking on every decal, sticker, and PWC sites for those fancy decorative decals, striping, or stickers to redo my 10 year old ones that are peeling off and fading. :emoticonb
    I have found some pretty cool ones at DecalZone.com but, wow are they expensive. I'm looking for something cheaper. Any suggestions ? :emoticonn Thanks

Re: 95 Tigershark Montego decals wanted

Unfortunately there are no cheap, good decals :)
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical Support
      Unfortunately there are no cheap, good decals :)
      I hope I attached this pic correctly but, this is what I am looking for decal wise but, I don't know where to find the exact same thing...I know I might have to spend a bit more but, don't know where to order from...any links or websites you can direct me to. thanks again
      Attached Files

Comment

look in the yellow pages for sign shops. they know how to make letters and designs that hold up outdoors and on buildings, trucks and boats. They usually have computerized set ups that can design and cut any shape or size.

If you visit one and bring a picture of your ski they could give you an idea what they could do.
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
        Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't talking about you

Comment

Try

http://www.alpha-sports.com/arctic_c...hark_parts.htm

Comment

Originally posted by 96TigerShark
            thank you very much ...Alpha Sport was exactly what I was looking for...it has every year and every part plus diagrams that are exploded for viewing.....thay are pretty pricy still but, I know what to save up for now..thanks again:emoticont :emoticonc

Comment

Sorry, I can't help you with the original decals but try denniskirk.com for orther decals. AAnyway, I have the exact same ski as yours. Do you know where to add oil or grease for the drive shaft? I just picked up the ski this year and I don't have a manual. Any help would be great, thanks!

Comment

No I sure don't know how to grease the drive shaft but, thank you for the web site info...I could not find decals yet but, I might use them in the future if something goes wrong. I'm not sure if you have the purple seat Tigershark or not but, if you don't like that aweful color, there is a spray paint now for vinyl at Wal-Mart that really works and covers the seat and handlebar cover in one can and only cost me like $4.50 instead of recovering it. I just hate the color purple and mine was fading and so far I am happy with the Navy Blue.

Originally posted by Tommboy
                Sorry, I can't help you with the original decals but try denniskirk.com for orther decals. AAnyway, I have the exact same ski as yours. Do you know where to add oil or grease for the drive shaft? I just picked up the ski this year and I don't have a manual. Any help would be great, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X