96 Tigershark Montego 640 Carb NO FUEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Tigershark Montego 640 Carb NO FUEL

Problem: 96 Tigershark Montego single carb. Can't get gas to carb. Checked gas switch, its fine. Checked lines, they are good. Check see through filter, its great and in the right flow direction. Tried blowing through the output hose that connects to switch that goes to filter and carb side. It bubbles through the tank. Tried syphoning a little but hardly no gas. Though I might get a mouth full of gas, lol. But didn't. Seemed hard to get any gas to come through. On the carb side was mild suction when cranking engine. Its just not sucking the gas through. When I pour a little gas in carb, it fires right up and runs until gas is gone. Any suggestions people. Thanks Fast.. ps. Oh and by the way, it seemed to be fine, then I removed the oil injection and did a mix with the right ratio, and blocked the oil line like I did my other 2 tigersharks. The other 2 sharks run fine...

Re: 96 Tigershark Montego 640 Carb NO FUEL

Figured it out. For future reference to those who may get this problem. I had check the fuel lines and they were fine. The problem was inside the gas tank. The 2 rubber hoses were rotted at the top and sucking air. I replaced both the main and reserve tubing inside the gas tank and engine runs fine. After putting it on the river I have another problem. Read my next post and if you know what it may be please respond. thanks Fast..

Comment

I am appreciated for this pretty article. thanks.

would you mind PM your MSN to me? thanks.___________________________________________ ____________________________________ I want to know what is my ideal weight and how much weight has star jones lost and what is jennifer lopez's weight, hehe, they are also fat. can you give me the weight loss plans for teens and juice recipes for weight loss?

Comment

Working...
      X