tigershark 97 daytona 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigershark 97 daytona 1000

Thanks for returning my question. I am still confused about the same question
    regarding launching my craft for the 1st time. The craft was back end heavy
    very little boyancy . Water was just coming up over were a passenger would put there feet. There was very little water in the craft but yet the *** end was laying in the water except when is was past 1/4 throttle. Is this a normal
    abnormal flaw of the daytona 1000?????

Thanks again for your in put.

Bob:(:(:(:(

Re: tigershark 97 daytona 1000

The watercraft will sit low in the back, even lower with 2 people on it.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Just sold my 97 daytona 1000 saturday. Ive had it since 99. Loved it but finally replaced it with a rxp. It sits underwater in the rear when going slow. They are very unstable(tippy) at low speeds or sitting still-its just the hull desighn. They are a blast to play on though. We have a 99 770 tsr,95 640 daytona and a 96 montego deluxe and love all of them-but the 1000 was the best

Comment

Yes it is a small nimble hull and takes a little getting used to. If you are out with the family a monte carlo is probably a more stable better boat, but for fun the small narrow hulls are the best. I ride 2 up with my girl (me 260 her 120) and have no problems (i am used to it) , but if our friends take it out they always end up in the drink

Comment

Working...
        X