yamaha 700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamaha 700

No spark at the plugs. Was riding and it shut off and wouldn't start back. Check for fire at the plugs and got nothing. Checked all connections in the electrical box and all is good. Also disconnected the kill switch and still no fire.My question is how do you tell if the cdi box is bad because thats what I'm thinking is bad. Also does anybody know a good source for PWC parts mainly electrical parts.

Re: yamaha 700

Riva yamaha or wsm

Comment

try www.jetskisolutions.com

Comment

found nothing at jetskisolutions. still trying a few things. I talk to a guy who said to check the coil pick up ohms. if thats ok it's more than likely the cdi box.

Comment

Originally posted by eagles
          found nothing at jetskisolutions. still trying a few things. I talk to a guy who said to check the coil pick up ohms. if thats ok it's more than likely the cdi box.
          Did you call the jetskisolutions guy or just go to his website? If you didnt call him, call him. His name is John.

Comment

Originally posted by torquenut
            Riva yamaha or wsm
            WSM

Comment

here is WSM numbers
              east coast 1 800 222 3375
              west coast 1 800 977 1414

Comment

got it fixed today. it was the pick up coil under the flywheel. the stupid thing gave good ohms reading but was still bad....go figure.. put on a used one and it fired right up.:D

Comment

Working...
                X