93 blaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 blaster

So I am a seadoo guy, but am also getting into the yamaha scene...I just bought my first blaster...its a 93 which from what i have researched is the best yr made...it has 20 original hours and the motor is mint....the guy who owned it bought it new in 93, and used it..then drained all the fluids and let it sit...the carbs have been gone through and the motor sounds new..any suggestions on the correct route to head for performance mods..im looking into getting serious about amateur freeride competition with my x4 hull and this blaster...anyway comments would be great!

Thx ~Ryan
    If your looking for good work at a great price contact....

Shoreline Marine Works

Port Charlotte, Florida (941)628-3659

Trevor Johnson

Re: 93 blaster

No one has a suggestion for the right way to go, I know there has to be someone on this site with a blaster....

Shoreline Marine Works

Trevor Johnson

Comment

http://www.groupk.com/y633-701.htm

Comment

Thx a lot that website was a big help....

Shoreline Marine Works

Trevor Johnson

Comment

The Blaster has the same motor has as the 701 squares if I'm not mistaken which is a 61x single carb. PIPE PIPE PIPE!!! Get some Flame arrestors and a nice Factory Pipe and some new jets. The diff between a stock and piped 2cyclinder makes a killer diffrence. Also, a nice set of UMI bars and maybe UMI steering would look nice and hold up better

Comment

i would suggest a Factory B Mod Pipe, and a Solas impeller for starters. a Riva Groovy ride plate and intake grate would definatelly improve handling.

Comment

Working...
            X