Just Got Gp1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got Gp1200

The Boat Is Totally Stock ,i Want Put The Solas Xo Prop On,i,m Gonna Change The Pieces In The Carbs That Are Know For Going Bad,if I'm Doing That Maybe It Will Pay Since The Labor Is Already There To Rejet And Put Arrestors On. And I Would Like To Do A Milled Stock Head And There Was A Trick I Read About That You Can Drill Out The Threw Hull Fitting For The Water Exit From The Exhaust(does It Work For More Like They Say?) Is This All Good Stuff To Do ?? Is There Anything Else I Can Do That Is Not To Drastic.thankyou

Re: Just Got Gp1200

Originally posted by ATOM
    The Boat Is Totally Stock ,i Want Put The Solas Xo Prop On,i,m Gonna Change The Pieces In The Carbs That Are Know For Going Bad,if I'm Doing That Maybe It Will Pay Since The Labor Is Already There To Rejet And Put Arrestors On. And I Would Like To Do A Milled Stock Head And There Was A Trick I Read About That You Can Drill Out The Threw Hull Fitting For The Water Exit From The Exhaust(does It Work For More Like They Say?) Is This All Good Stuff To Do ?? Is There Anything Else I Can Do That Is Not To Drastic.thankyou
    To:Atom
    Solas props great choise, can not go wrong there, As far carbs, setting/ jettings, access to needle valves are EPA closed off and have to be drilled out, this depends on years of GP1200 you have. I have Built a Dozen GP1200's now, with high performance ADA Racing Heads, Big Bore Cyl.'s.& ADA Arrestors. All costs some serious bucks. Boat runs the best on 93 octane, gets between 72-78mph. If you think this is what you would like to do, please seek out a professional help, or your might destroy your engine. Jetting is the key to the speed and performance racing.
    thanks Frank

Comment

ATOM---Whenever your ready!
      www.ISLANDRACINGPERFORMANCE.com

www.ISLANDRACING.net

Comment

What Kind Of Speed Could I Possible See From My Eary Model98 Gp1200 If I Change The Prop To A Solas Xo And Change My Trimtabs

Comment

Just those, 58-59.
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I Dropped It Off Today And I'm Getting The Prop And The Tabs .what Is My Next Step To Get More Top End ,to Go To Next Level, A Head ?,a Set Of Arrestors And Jet Kit Etc.?

Comment

ATOM where did you bring it? I truly hope you brought it to Island Racing. There THE BEST on the Island. definetly worth going to Port Washington. and Carle if you read this Let me know when and where you might be riding this summer I wanna see how badly you smoke my skis :) Plus I dont like riding with amateurs that'r gonna crash into me. My friend had that happen to him a few years back He had to get his leg amputated. So both ATOM and Carle know I ride Robert Moses/Captree area south shore Long Island.
              98 Seadoo XP L, 04 Seadoo RXP, 96 Seadoo HX HTTP://community.webshots.com/album/109056464fXgNkM

Comment

I totally agree!! Carl's da man when it comes to performance on skis!!!! Good luck with yours. :D
                Texas Team Yamaha<br />#519 Novice <br />Region 5<br /><br /><a href="http://texasteamyamaha.com" target="_blank">Texas Team Yamaha</a>

Comment

Working...
                X