gp 1200 handlebars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gp 1200 handlebars?

Do the yamaha high performance handlebars make a diffrence when ridding? What can I do for the throttle? ,my hand gets tired on long runs.

Re: gp 1200 handlebars?

They are mostly a gimmick, worth it if you can get them real cheap, like $30. The easy your hand cramping, you can remove one of the carb return springs (or two), and it's MUCH easier to pull the throttle!
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Here's a set on ebay, but for 3x what TS recommends you pay.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
      96 Raider 1100 - ProTec ride plate & Extended nozzle, R&D Intake grate
      TS-built 97 GP1200 'sky high' edition

Comment

Thanks guys ,so if I remove one or two of the springs it wont hurt anything and it should help with the thumb fatigue?

Comment

That set that davidlem put up is a really good addition to your ski...I've got it on my gp12,and it made a world of difference as far as comfort and shock to your elbows and shoulders.Gordy is a pretty good guy too.

You mentioned thumb fatigue....huh???Flip that trigger around and use your pointer and middle fingers for throttle.
          Visit www.pwctoday.com for techical help

Comment

Has anyone used that "Shock" steering system? I have seen that on e-bay for a while but can't seem to justify the cost. I wonder how much it helps or can you even notice a difference? hummmmm..........?????

You got your post in just before mine scraggy, Thanks for the info on it.

Comment

NP.....and he has plenty of them to sell...if the auction ends and you dont get it...e-mail him and he will get you one.
              Visit www.pwctoday.com for techical help

Comment

Working...
              X