99 XL 760 factory service manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 XL 760 factory service manual

Is there any place I can get one of these besides ordering it from the dealer? I was trying to get one as soon as possible and the dealer is telling me a week or more. Also will I need the service manual if I am putting a new engine in or can I just follow the directions on this web site for that? If I am changing the crankshaft only on my engine instead of replacing the whole engine does SBT have directions for that. I imagine I will follow the SBT steps for taking the engine out and then possibly the steps in the service manual for pulling out the crankshaft unless SBT has some directions for that. Also if I am replacing only the crankshaft what other parts should I inspect / look at replacing?

Call Riva for a service manual. They will probably have it to you before you get your engine out and apaprt. Buy the factory Yamaha book. The manual will list out all the parts to unhook to remove the engine, as the manual will be for that particular model ski. Just go ahead and buy an overhaul gasket set, make sure it has the crank seals in it, mine for the 1100 had everything I could ever need.
    ***1100 Venture***<br />OE head mod-- by Riva Yamaha<br />Wiseco (+ .5mm)<br />True-welded crank<br />Riva F/A+ Jet kit<br />Boyeson Power reeds<br />Riva 1100 CDI<br />NGK plugs- BR8HS<br />R&D Aqua-Vein<br />Solas 14-21 Super Camber//Impros<br />Riva rideplate<br />Amsoil "AIO" @ 50:1 pre-mix, currently KLOTZ Ski-Craft<br />MOBIL-1 grease in the pump<br />Sears Diehard<br /><br /> Dream-meter shows 65---- GPS says 54.2 mph best, 9/14/02 @ 850 ft elevation

Comment

You can also check www.parkeryamaha.com - they have most in stock for a good price.

No we don't give out directions for rebuilding an engine - that's what we get paid to do [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X