No announcement yet.

90 Waverunner LX Jet Pump Cover Adjust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Waverunner LX Jet Pump Cover Adjust.

I recently bought this ski and have been experiencing a lot of nose bobbing when riding in calm water. The manual mentions a jet pump cover adjustment which appears to be a trim adjustment but does not mention a default or recommended initial adjustment. Currently the cover is flat to the hull. Can anybody suggest an adjustment starting point? Weight when I ride alone is 180 lbs., with wife it is 290.

Thanks in advance!

Re: 90 Waverunner LX Jet Pump Cover Adjust.

I have same ski i think the rideplate the way you have it is the best it gets, in up position should help with porpusing i find and i weight 185 is that i have to sit as close to bars as possible and lean forward and feet forward staying in slight turns helps too with 2 people its hard my daughter only weights 70 and we porpus still pretty fun cheap craft

Comment

OK, Thanks for the quick reply, we'll live with it!

Comment

If you want to try to experiment you can try adding washers under the rear of your ride plate. That puts your ride plate at an angle, rear lower than front, and should push the nose down some. Cost's nothing but time to try if your in the mood.
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
        Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't talking about you

Comment

Hmmmmm.. interesting idea, I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X