Impeller for my 93 SJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeller for my 93 SJ

Now I finally got my engine up and running , but before taking it back to the playground I would like to inspect/service the pump as well.

I got a stainless impeller today but not yet sure what condition it is in. If needed to replace, what type am I looking for? 144 140? Im blank in that area.

What else needs to be replaced? It has only been driven max 20 hours pr season for 4 years now.

This is also the time to say thanks to SBT and all the others that have helped me along with the engine rebuild and technical question, it is really a great forum with alot of nice people that know stuff, plain and simlpe, no BS.

:emoticonw
    No , its not a Kawa its a Yama , I just love the color!

Re: Impeller for my 93 SJ

HELP, anyone....

Comment

144mm. Impeller depends on mods, your weight and what your wanting it to do. If you've posted this info, I'm sorry I didn't see it so I can't give you any advice.

Comment

Oh, as I said , Im blank in this area. At the moment I got a rebuilt stock 650 with new bore . Mods are Riva Rideplate and Rive intake grate and I got some kind of stainless impeller.

Im am a very lightweight driver on 70kgs and I love to have my ski accelerate at its best. Hookup is a issue when I get over 30 mph , then I have to ride my ski like a horse on the waves.

Comment

Since you say that you own a ss impeller, maybe you can id it and find the pitch. If not, I would install it and see if it works for you.

Comment

Working...
          X