92 wra 650 install question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 wra 650 install question

where does the water come into the engine when it is in the water. i know it comes in threw the intake on the bottom but where on the engine? is it a hose?

Re: 92 wra 650 install question

water line from jet pump first enters the exhaust manifold.

Comment

ok then were does the line from the head go?

Comment

From pump to exhaust manifold (backside) then from exhaust manifold nipple close to cylinder there it T's , one goes to waterbypass and the other goes to head. There is a small hose on head , that goes to small nipple on exhaust.

There is another hose from pump , this one sucks out water from engine compartment.
        No , its not a Kawa its a Yama , I just love the color!

Comment

hey sadchapter first let me say nice ski I just painted mine the same color. and the bypass you are talking about is that the hook up for the water hose?

Comment

No , its to insure cooling system is not getting to much pressure , the other hose gose to a outlet mounted on th side of the hull, when rideing you will see water pissing out of that hole, if you dont see water coming when riding, you might have a cooling problem and should stop riding and check it.

I'll post a link later. ( do you see the little black spot on the side of my ski , that is were water is bypassed, my pisser)

Here is the link http://www.atlanticjetsports.com/byp...ngs___kits.htm
            No , its not a Kawa its a Yama , I just love the color!

Comment

there is no outlet on his ski. He has a WR111 or WR3 water enters exhaust manifold then flow up cylinder and out cylinder head outlet at rear of head...it then goes through hose back down to curved section (inside boot) and up into muffler and out...little line from head to muffler flows out of head and allows any trapped air to exit head into muffler and out

Comment

ok my line comes in from the bottom intake from the jet. then goes to a 3 way were one goes to the exhaust and one goes to the top of the head were it also splits to the hose hook up and also a little one from head to exhaust. will that work? my book doesn't show me a good figure it just says "hose" it doesn't tell me what the hose does

Comment

does your ski have the stock exhaust system?

Comment

minus a tdr waterbox yes i believe it is stock

Comment

Working...
                    X