compression on 96 1100 wraider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compression on 96 1100 wraider

what should the compression be on 96 waveraider 1100? does 120 sound to low. any problems with this particular ski i should look for before purchase.

thanks
    Bill

120 is perfect.

Comment

stock compression on raiders is abotu 135. not all of them but thats average. 120 isnt bad if its on all 3 cylinders but I like to see it slightly higher on raiders. the basic problems ytoull see with these skis is rear crank seal goes out if the ski backfires badly, the front electrical box sometimes cracks and the electronics have been known to go out due to the vibration of the motor. in some instances. i have almost 90 hours on mine and havent had any electrical problems ( well except when i forgot to loc tite the stator bolts and one vibrated out and destroyed it buit thats my fault not the ski) the 1100 motors are one of the most reliable motors out there to this day.
      the other thing is the small fuse in the rubber holder on the front of the motor tends to go bad at the connections.

as for checking a ski out when purchasing, ask Bryan to send you the list I wrote up on what to look for when purchasing a used ski. he may have it edited by now. or if he doesnt have it done you can get a unedited list form me.

Rob

Comment

Working...
      X