Pee hole connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee hole connection

Can anyone give me a diagram of how water connections should look on a WRA 650 waverunner 3. I see no way for water to exit what everyone is calling a pee hole. There is a hose about 1/2 inch dia running from one port hole on one side to a port hole on the other side of the jet. It is not connected to anything, just one hole to the other. I see no purpose in it. I can not look and see if I have water running through engine or not. Engine not overheating, but would like to see water going through.

Re: Pee hole connection

those big lines drain the water from where air enters the hull...leave them alone...later model skis had pee lines ...your ski did not...

Comment

the water should exit through the jet pump housing, the exhaust is connected to a thru-hull back there if Im not mistaken, if you want to see water go through the engine, the only way is to run it on land off a hose (make sure you know the flush procedures so you dont flood the engine with water though)

Comment

temp sender on engine will shut down ignition to only low speed if it begins to overheat...if sender is not corroded and in good condition then don't worry about cooling system, ride ski and have fun.....

Comment

Working...
        X